250pcs Nuvoton W541C200 4bit LCD microrontroller, individual silicon dies
You are purchasing a full tray of 250pcs Nuvoton silicon dies. The plastic tray measure 5cm x 5cm, and each individual die measure 1.9mm x 1.8mm. These represent a great example of semiconductor manufacturing technology from 2009 and makes for great educational, collection and display item. The dies will produce shiny, multicolored rainbow reflection with light, like a CD. The dies are new old stock, never used, and will be packaged safely. Please look at the photos carefully.
Free worldwide shipping!
The W541C200 is fully compatible with W741C20X in the terms of pin assignment and IC functon. It is a high-performance 4-bit microcontroller (μC) that operates on very low current. The device contains a 4-bit ALU, two 8-bit timers, a divider, a serial port, and five 4-bit I/O ports (including 3 output ports for LED driving). There are also seven interrupt sources and 8-level subroutine nesting for interrupt applications. The W541C20X has two power reduction modes, hold mode and stop mode, which help to minimize power dissipation. The W541C200 is suitable for remote controllers, toy controllers, keyboard controllers, speech synthesis LSI controllers, and other products.
- Operating voltage: 2.4V to 5.5V
- Single system clock, oscillation frequency up to 4 MHz
- 2048 x 16bit program ROM (including 2K x 4bit look-up table)
- 128 x 4bit data RAM (including 16 working registers)
- 21 I/O pins
- MFP output pin
- Seven types of interrupts
- Built-in 14-bit clock frequency divider circuit
- Two 8bit programmable countdown timers
- 18/14bit watchdog timer selectable for system reset
- One serial transmission/receiver port specified by software
- 8-level subroutine (include interrupt) nesting
- Powerful instruction set of 115 instructions
- 1 µs instruction cycle @ 4MHz
PDF Datasheet: http://www.paleoserver.com/aberco/ebaysales/W541C200.pdf