250pcs Alpha Microelectronics AM4ED060 4bit voice microrontroller, individual silicon dies
You are purchasing a full tray of 250pcs Alpha Microelectronics AM4ED060 silicon dies. The plastic tray measure 5cm x 5cm, and each individual die measure 3.4mm x 1.50mm. These represent a great example of semiconductor manufacturing technology from 2013 and makes for great educational, collection and display item. The dies will produce shiny, multicolored rainbow reflection with light, like a CD. The dies are new old stock, never used, and will be packaged safely. Please look at the photos carefully.
Free worldwide shipping!
The AM4ED series are very low cost voice and melody synthesizer with 4-bits CPU. They have various features including 4-bits ALU, ROM, RAM, I/O ports, timers, clock generator, voice and melody synthesizer, and PWM (Direct drive) or D/A current outputs, etc. The audio synthesizer contains one voice-channel and two melody-channels. Furthermore, they consist of 27 instructions in these devices. With CMOS technology and halt function can minimize power dissipation. Their architectures are similar to RISC, with two stages of instruction pipeline. They allow all instructions to be executed in a single cycle, except for program branches and data table read instructions (which need two instruction cycles).
- Single power supply can operate from 2.2~5.5V at 4MHz or 3.6~5.5V at 8MHz
- Program ROM: 16k x 10 bits
- 128 x 4-bit data RAM
- 4-bits I/O Port A, B, C
- On-chip clock generator: Resistive Clock Drive (RM)
- Timer: 1-set Voice Interrupt (Timer0: a 9-bits auto-reload timer/counter)
- Stack: 2-level subroutine nesting
- Built-in 4-level Volume Control can be programmed
- Built-in 8-level DAC current output can be configured
- Built-in IR Carrier Output
- External Reset
- HALT and Release from HALT function to reduce power consumption
- Watch Dog Timer
- Instruction: 1-cycle instruction except for table read and program branches which are 2-cycles
- Number of instruction: 27
- DAC: 1 channel voice and dual tone melody synthesizer (One 9-bits Cout or 8-bits PWM output)
PDF Datasheet: http://www.paleoserver.com/aberco/ebaysales/AM4ED060.pdf